Now that the kids are in school, we wanted to share our favorite Back to School Apps for Moms for the Nokia Lumia 928 Windows phone. Thank goodness, we finally have some time to ourselves. We can catch up on work, family paperwork and finally get organized. Here are our top five Back to School Apps that are free and available for Windows phones:
Back To School Apps For Moms
- Handy Scan: scans and stores important documents and even allows you to email. With back to school medical records, family emergency forms and other time intensive paperwork, this App makes life easier
- Dictionary.com App: provides a handy definition and spelling guide when helping with homework and sending quick work emails. We also love the word of the day which makes morning carpool fun
- Gas Buddy: helps us locate the nearest gas station and best price as mom’s taxi is in full gear and always seems to be running on empty. This is the favorite of the Back to School Apps
Mom’s Taxi Is Ready For Back To School
- Allrecipes: enables us to quickly plan meals and grocery lists while waiting at pickup. We also need some new creativity with our meals so this App has been a Godsend
- My Fitness Pal: motivates us to hit the gym early morning with the hubbies or after we drop the kids at school. Making time to get in shape is critical to keeping mom healthy. We love how the App counts calories and tracks our fitness progress. Gotta hit the recumbent bike!
Hitting the Recumbent Bike To Get Back Into Shape Post Achilles Injury
Also, we have been experimenting with Windows Instagram “unofficial” Apps since we have to share those first few weeks of school photos. Have you? Any tips? What Back to School Apps are making your life easier? We love to hear so please comment below.
Disclosure: We are members of the Verizon Lifestyle blogging team and did get a free phone to use. However, our opinions are purely our own.
7 Apps to Make Social Sharing and Discovery Fun and Easy by Misty & Marty McPadden