Calendar apps can make life easier for busy working women. Life is hectic and having a calendar at our fingertips is critical. We have to make sure not to miss a soccer practice or a birthday party. Super Moms do need help juggling it all.
One of the biggest problems we have is coordinating everyone’s calendar and trying to get three children to learn to manage their schedules. Over the last few months,we have been encouraging our children to input their events in the calendar. While we love iCalendar and its ability to work with Google calendars, there are many calendar apps that can make life easier. Here are some favorites:
- Cozi: designed for busy families that need to share their schedules and make sure everybody is working in tandem. Tools for shopping lists, a daily journal, and to-do lists are all included, which are handy for every member of the family. Also, adults can also control which events children can edit. This app helped our family organize who is doing what on our weekends while allowing us to manage our grocery shopping too! The app is free for both Android and iOS.
Cozi Calendar App Makes Life Easier
- Cal is not only highly functional for multi-tasking, but also it is one of the prettiest app calendars available you can find. You can view the events of the current week first and then drag to see the whole month. The app is free but only available for iOS.
Cal Calendar App Makes Life Easier
- Sunrise Calendar provides a daily weather forecast but the best part is its social media links. Viewing the LinkedIn profiles of fellow executives in your 10am meeting can be very useful for long-term business relationships. The app is free for iOS.
The Sunrise Calendar App Makes Life Easier for Working Women
So now that we have our calendars organized, any advice on encouraging children to own their calendars? What calendar apps do you think make life easier for working women?
- The 10 Best Calendar Apps:By Lisa Eadicicco, LAPTOP Staff Writer
- Simplicity Is the Goal with Calendar Apps-NY Times
- Important life Saving Apps For Moms
- Great Travel Apps To Plan Family Vacations
- Sports Apps: Recovering from Major Injuries